UP board exam tips 2018 check up board 10th exam tips subject wise up board 12th exam tips subject wise in Hindi UP Board Exam Preparation Tips to get good marks in exam UP Board Hindi English Science Maths Exam Tips How to score Good Marks in Board Exams High School Intermediate Exams Important Topics for board exams
UP Board Intermediate & High School Exam 2018 Tips for History, Hindi, Mathematics, Home Science, Science, Social Science, English, Computer, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Sanskrit & Art Subject is given here . Board Exam Tips for Other Subjects are also provided here under
· Candidates First need to assess themselves. Figure out Strong Subjects & Weak Subjects. Make a List of Topics/ Questions in which You take more Time. Give Extra Time to your week Points.
· Make Daily Study Routine/ Time Table. Students need to do Revision also so Divide your Time accordingly for Revision & Practice Model papers.
· It is better to take Good Sleep & Light Food. Students also need to Focus on their health to succeed in Board Exams.
· Strategy will be Crystal Clear, Make a To Do List as Relax of Mind is also Required.
· Students also need to Focus on their Writing Skills & Hand Writing. Practice to make good sentences rather than mug up the things.
· For Subject Like Science & Mathematics, Students Need to write throry, numerical, formulaes very clearly. Learn & write Many times to remember.
· Time Management is Key to Get Good Marks in Exam, Write Answers according to weightage in exam.
· Highlight Important Facts & Points in your Answer Sheet.
· Don’t waste time on a question, whose answer you don’t know. Leave these questions for Last. If You get Time Attempt those questions.
· Most Important Thing is Read the Question paper First. Mark questions which are well prepared. Read every question carefully & answer accordingly.
Important Board Exam Tips:-
1. Students need to focus on the Basics of Maths & Science.
2. Please Focus on your Hand Writing, because this is the Key Factor for Providing Good Marks in Theory Subjects like Hindi, English, Social Studies & other important Subjects.
3. Students who are going to appear in 10th exam, Focus on the Scoring Subjects like Maths, Science. Practice as many questions as you can. Try to Attempt Full paper.
4. Intermediate Students have to work hard as there are several things like Numerical, Theory, Derivation. Formula etc. Remember Important Formula’s in Maths, Physics. Focus on the Derivation so that if you forget formulae you can remind it. In chemistry Most important thing are Reactions in Inorganic/ Organic Chemistry.
5. Time Management is the Key Factor in the Board exam. So attempt the paper taking time into mind.
6. Don’t waste to much time on any question. If you stuck in any question leave it for later.
7. After attempting paper, Don’t forget to recheck your Copy, whether any important point is missing.
8. Underline & Highlight Important Facts.
9. It is beneficial to put the Formula in a Box, in Derivations.
10. Sometime questions are not like that as you study in the book. Don’t loose patience, try to understand the question with Concentration.
11. Last & Important thing is Read the question paper carefully in a full run. Marks the questions which is well prepared, less prepared. Then Do according to your preparation.
UP Board High School Exam 2018 Important Tips Study Tips for UP Board Intermediate Exam 2018 Important Questions Math Science Physics English Chemistry Uttar Pradesh Board 10th 12th Exam 2018 Tips UP Board Exam Preparation Tips for Subject UP Board Exam 2018 study Tips How to prepare for Subjects
For More Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website is www.jobinfo4u.in or you may direct access the website by clicking the given link below.
Click Here For " More Detail ”
For Any Suggestion or any query please drop any comment in comment box we will try to solve the problem.