SSC Full Name Staff Selection Commission announced Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018 For Stenographer On its Official website. Down Load Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern .Candidates may Download Exam Pattern on its official website.
SSC Recruitment 2018 :- Almost Every Year Staff Selection Commission offers recruitment notifications for unemployed candidates in Indian Department and Ministries. The Shortlisted Job seekers will be invited For Next Level. For Making Plans For Preparations the syllabus plays an important role So knowing about exam pattern & Syllabus Any Candidate can make strategy For Future Planning like how to prepare well for Examinations Of Any Recruitment. SSC.
Exam Pattern 2018 For Stenographer:- SSC Stenographer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018 has been declared on web portal of SSC Applied Candidates may see it and make future planning for the Upcoming examination & may succeed. Compulsory portions like scheme, syllabus and pattern. The candidates must see The mentioned details So that they may make preparations well.
Details For SSC Stenographer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
Name of the Subject Maximum Marks
General Awareness 50
General Intelligence & Reasoning 50
English Language and Comprehension 100
According to the official notification The Candidates selection will be based on the marks obtained in written examination For Stenographer. So Aspirants Must prepare well for all subjects to clerify examination.
Syllabus For Stenographer Examination 2018
1. General policy and scientific research, name of popular book.
2. History, Culture Geography
3. Economic Scene, current issues etc.
1. Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
2. Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms.
3. Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration.
4. General Intelligence & Reasoning:
5. Symbolic/Number Classification
6. Drawing inferences
7. Fill in the Blanks
8. Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage etc.
9. Venn Diagrams
1. Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion.
2. Number Series
3. Analogy, Symbolic operations
4. Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification etc.
Examination Scheme 2018 For Stenographer
1. The Max Marks For SSC Stenographer Exam will be of 200 marks and The time Period For Examination is of Two (2 ) Hours.
2. The medium of the questions in Question Paper will be in both i.e in English & Hindi.
3. Every Wrong Answer Will reduce 0.25 marks if given by the Aspirants.
4. The candidates must prepare well for all subjects by making plans carefully with basic concept.
5. Best Of Luck to the All Candidates those will participate in the Written Examination For SSC Stenographer.
For More Detail Visit Official SSC Web Site www.ssc.nic.in
For More Alternates For Govt. & Pvt. jobs
For More Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website is www.jobinfo4u.in or you may direct access the website by clicking the given link below.
Click Here For " More Detail ”
For Any Suggestion or any query please drop any comment in comment box we will try to solve the problem.