No Exam-No Interview
Direct Recruitment (Bharti) for 27235 MTW Posts
राजस्थान पंचायती राज बहु-कार्य कार्यकर्ता भर्ती
The Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Department is doing preparation for recruiting Multi Tasking Worker (बहु-कार्य कार्यकर्ता) in Gram Panchayats on the basis of your 12 mark sheet. The recruitment is purely basis of "मार्कशीट दिखाओ - नौकरी पाओं". There are totally 9894 Gram Panchayats in Rajasthan State. The total vacancy for this recruitment is 27235.
The appointment will be totally temporary for one year can be extended for future years on the basis of the MTW work satisfaction. You have no need to attend exam or interview. You only have to submit your application form and 12th mark sheet minimum.
All applicants will be appointed by Gram Sabha. The District Committee under Zila Parishad will finalized the appointment. The Panchayati Raj Department has sent the recruitment proposal to Finance Department. The Finance Department has given their permission.
Rajasthan 27235 Multi Tasking Worker Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan 27235 Multi Tasking Worker Recruitment 2016
Post Position: Multi Tasking Worker ( MTW) (बहु - कार्य कार्यकर्ता)
Total Posts: 27235
Educational Eligibility: The deserving candidate should be minimum 12th pass for Multi Tasking Worker.
Salary Structure: The selected aspirants will be given Rs. 6500/- monthly as salary structure.
Age Criteria: The Candidate should be lower 18 years and maximum 35 years. As per Rajasthan Government Norms Age laxity will be applicable for reserved candidates.
Selection Process: The selection will be purely based on the percentage of the candidates.
****Conditions to Apply ( How to Apply ):
1. The Candidates of nearby Gram Panchayat can submit their application to Gram Sevak.
2. The Gram Sabha of panchayat will select the candidates and Zila Parishad Committee will finalized the selection.
3. The CEO of Zila Parishad, BDO, AAO & AO will be in final committee. After permission of this committee the candidates will be appointed finally.
4. The selected candidates will have to work in Gram Panchayat given by administration.
5. The selected candidates will not be transferred anyway.
6. The appointment will be purely temporary.