Bihar DCECE consulation Date 2017 Bihar DCECE consulation Check consulation Date consulation Procedure 2017 Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination consulation Notification 2017
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is likely to publicize in the Second Week of July 2017 the Final Result of the Diploma-Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (PE/PPE/PMD/PM) 2017. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board shall prepare a Common Merit List separately Stand for each Course (PE/PPE/PMD/PM) of the Diploma-Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination 2017 organized on the 2017.
About Us :-Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995 . It conducts competitive examinations every year Stand for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.
Candidates are also stationary to check out the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board notified advice Acquaintance and the details concerning Documents:
- Duplicate copy of the Matriculate Certificate showing the Date of Birth Certificates;
- Duplicate copy of Matriculate Certificate or Equivalent thereof;
- All other Educational Certificates / Testimonials;
- Photostat of the Self-Attested printed Online Application Stand form;
- Photo Duplicate copy of the Payment of the Bank Challan and other Enclosures;
- Duplicate copy of the Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority; Working Experience Certificated;
- Domicile Certificates;
- e-Admit Cards / Admit Cards.
Application Stand form :-The candidate who are Attached in Bihar Polytechnic 2016 online mode. Bihar Polytechnic application Stand form was stored only through online process. The online Stand form was provided in the official website of the board. After filling all the details in the application Stand form candidates have to pay their application fees either through online (debit/credit card/Net Banking) or offline (Bank Challan). The application fees Stand for different category are given below:
- Stand Stand for someone group: 550/- Rs. (330/- Stand for SC/ST)
- Stand for someone two group: 660/- Rs. (385/- Stand for SC/ST)
- Stand for someone three group: 770/- Rs. (440/- Stand for SC/ST)
- Stand for all four group: 880/- Rs. (500/- Stand for SC/ST)
Admonishment: Candidates who are applying for the DCECE Entrance Exam are waiting for the Admonishment will be started from 2017. Call Letters for will be available. Check Schedule below…
1. Only Qualifying candidates may apply for Admonishment. http://bceceboard.com/Home.php#
2. Admonishment is purely based on merit list.
3. Candidates may apply for the Admonishment through the website of BCECE.
For More Information Click Here www.jobinfo4u.in