Himachal Pradesh HPPSC has launched the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) from deserving and qualificed opponents for appointment to many jobs in diverse departments of Himachal Pradesh Government via ORA, which shall be started on the Commission’s portal www.hp.gov.in/hppsc up to 26th September, 2016 till 11:59 P.M. (IST), thereafter link will be disabled.
Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 for ADA, AMO, RO, ARO
Official Web Portal: www.hp.gov.in/hppsc).
Post Wise Classification:
Assistant District Attorney (ADA):- 27 jobs
Ayurvedic Medical Officer (AMO):- 118 jobs
Research Officer (RO):- 01 job
Assistant Research Officer (ARO):- 04 jobs
Planning Officer (PO):- 01 job
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (AE):- 25 Jobs
Educational Eligibility: Please refer yourself to detailed advertisement for detailed knowledge about educational qualification.
Age Criteria: Age will be applicable separately according to post. See descriptive Advertisement.
1. Assistant District Attorney, Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis) : Rs. 10300-34800/- + 4400/- (Grade Pay) (Fixed Contractual amount: ` 25000/- per month
2. Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis): 19,125/- per month
3. Research Officer Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis) : 10300-34800/- + ` 5000/- (Grade Pay) (Contractual emoluments: ` 15300/- per month).
4. Assistant Research Officer, Class-II (Non-Gazetted) (on Contract basis): 16,600/- p.m.
5. Planning Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis): 10300-34800/- + ` 5000/- (G.P.) (Contractual emoluments @ ` 15300/- per month).
6. Assistant Engineer (Electrical)/ Deputy Manager (Electrical), Class-I (E-O level) (on Contract basis) : 16650-39100/- + ` 5800/- (G.P.) (Fixed contractual emoluments: ` 22,450/- per month).
Step by Step Instructions to Apply Online:-
a) Desirous/ eligible candidates should apply online through official website.
b) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite self attested/ attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.
The detail of fee for respective categories is as under:-
General Category Candidates will have to Pay Rs. 400 as application fees.
SC and OBC for HP States will have to pay Rs. 100
Ex Serviceman of HP State have no need to pay fees.