RRB Junior Engineer & Various Posts Exam Syllabus 2015 | RRB Junior Engineer & Various Posts Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015 | RRB Syllabus 2015 for Junior Engineer & Various Posts | Written Test 2015 For RRB Junior Engineer & Various Posts Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015 | Exam Schedule of Test & Old Question Papers & Cut Off Marks.
01 The recruitment process for the post(s) notified in this Centralized Employment Notification is based on Single stage examination followed by verification of original documents.
02 Selection is made strictly as per merit, on the basis of ONLINE (Computer Based) examination.
Exam Pattern 2015 For Above Mentioned Posts
01 The Question papers shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The questions paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages as indicated in Para 16.
02 The standard of questions for the ONLINE (Computer Based) examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts.
03. The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and Technical Ability.
04. The Question paper will have 150 questions, out of which 90 questions will be of Technical Ability & General Science and 60 questions from General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
05. The technical portion of 90 questions shall cover basic concepts of Science and Engineering from all the branches/disciplines of educational qualifications, prescribed for respective categories in column 17 of vacancy table.
06. There shall be negative marking in ONLINE (Computer Based) examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
07. Candidates should read the instructions on the back side of e-call letter carefully and follow them scrupulously.
Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancelation of candidature.
08. Duration:- Duration of the examination will be 120 minutes.
NOTE: - Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Premises. If any candidate is found to possess mobile phone or any other means of wireless communication, in working or switched off mode, his/her candidature shall be cancelled forthwith and he/she will be debarred from RRB examinations.
01. Based on the performance of candidates in the ONLINE examination (wherever applicable) candidates equal to the number of vacancies are called for document verification in the main list. In addition, 30% extra candidates are also called as standby.
02. However, they are considered for empanelment only if there is shortfall in empanelment from the main list. During document verification, candidates will have to produce their original certificates.
No additional time will be given and the candidature of the candidates not producing their original certificates on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.
Syllabus 2015 For Above Mentioned Posts :- In this tough age the knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus is very important. If the candidates want to get success then he has to make preparations by proper planning. Curriculum that has to be considered for preparation. All the toppers of any recruitment 2015 suggests to make preparations according to exam pattern & syllabus topics.
By Using Syllabus in preparations the appliers easily get success. where sample question and previous questions download links are provided. Download the RRB mentioned Posts Syllabus 2015 for the written examination which is available on this page or official web portal we will provide direct link to access the Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015.
Category as per Notification :- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 53, 54 for these category candidate the syllabus 2015 will be as under….
Indicative Syllabus for Technical Ability & General Science :- Basic concepts of science (class XII standard); Civil; Mechanical; Electrical; Electronics; Computers; Environment & Pollution Control; Instrumentation & Measurement and Engineering Drawing / Graphics.
For the mentioned posts category 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 the syllabus will be as under :- Basic concepts of science (class X standard); Civil; Mechanical; Electrical; Electronics; Computers; Environment & Pollution Control; Instrumentation & Measurement and Engineering Drawing / Graphics.
Junior Engineer (IT) :- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization; C , C++ & Java language; Information systems; DBMS; System programming; Operating systems; UNIX; SAD; Data & Network communication; Web technology & programming; Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
Chemical Metallurgical Assistant :- Basic concepts of Fuel; Material Science; Polymers; Thermodynamics; Applied Chemistry; Computers; Instrumentation & Measurement; Environment & Pollution Control.
Date of ONLINE Examination: Between 22nd August 2015 and 5th September 2015.
For Any type Of Official Information Please See Official Notification Because this will be considered as final we are only providing the information if found any mistakes please confirm it from official notification. For any fault we are not responsible. The Direct Access Link for Notification (Official ) has been provide Below.
Visit @ Official Link For RRB OfficialWeb Portal
Download Syllabus 2015 For RRB Above Mentioned Posts 2015
Download Latest Govt. Jobs 2015 Opportunities Click Here
For More Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website is www.jobalert4u.in or you may direct access the website by clicking the given link below.
Click Here For " More Detail ”
For Any Suggestion or any query please drop any comment in comment box we will try to solve the problem.