RPSC Syllabus 2015 for Assistant Professor ( Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ) Exam | Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)Written Exam Pattern 2015 For Assist. Proff. ( PMR) Posts | RPSC Exam Pattern 2015 for Written examination 2015 for Posts Mention Below | Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Exam Pattern 2015 for Written Exam 2015 | Syllabus 2015 & Exam Scheme for Written Exam For RPSC 2015.
Exam Scheme, Paper Pattern, Qualifying Marks, Questions Pattern & Score Distribution. Visit Official Web Portal for any Information About Syllabus & Exam Scheme & Old Question Papers.
RPSC Assistant Professor ( Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ) Syllabus 2015 Rajasthan PSC Assistant Professor ( Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015 RPSC Assistant Professor ( Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ) Competitive Exam-2013 Syllabus Important Topics to Study.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will organize a written exam called Assistant Professor ( Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ) Competitive Examination- for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor ( Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ). Those applied candidates who are ignoramus about the scheme/ pattern and syllabi of this written exam and worry about their preparations. They may get the latest prescribed exam pattern and syllabus for the exam of Assistant Professor ( Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ) from here.
Rajasthan PSC Exam Assistant Professor ( Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation )
Syllabus 2015 :- In this tough age the knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus is very important. If the candidates want to get success then he has to make preparations by proper planning. Curriculum that has to be considered for preparation. All the toppers of any recruitment 2015 suggests to make preparations according to exam pattern & syllabus topics. By Using Syllabus in preparations the appliers easily get success. where sample question and previous questions download links are provided. Download the RPSC Assistant Professor ( Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ) Posts Exam Syllabus 2015 for the written examination which is available on this page we will provide direct link to access the Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015.
Exam Pattern : All the Appliers of Assistant Professor ( Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ) are notified about Exam Pattern for the RPSC Assistant Professor ( Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ) written Exam :-
Note :- Pattern of Question Paper
1. Written Exam Will be Objective type & with Multiple Choice
2. The Total Maximum Marks for question papers are 100
3. The Will 100 Number of Questions in Question Paper
4. Duration of Paper : Two Hours or 120 Minutes
5. All questions carry equal marks in question papers.
6. There will be Negative marking for each wrong answer.
RPSC Assistant Professor ( Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ) Syllabus 2015 :- Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer Syllabus for Screening Test for the post of Assistant Professor - Medical Education Department as under :-
1. Basic Sciences as Applicable to P M R
• Basic surgical techniques and basics of skin grafting as applicable to PMR
2. History and Scope of PMR, Definitions and Terminology
3. Understanding Disability
4. Community Based Disability Prevention and Rehabilitation
5. Legislations, Acts and Policies related to disability
6. Disability Assessment and Certification
7. Schemes and Benefits for persons with disabilities (PWDs)
8. Clinical Evaluation of Patients in P.M.R. and Documentation
9. Quality and Outcome Measures in PMR e.g., FIM, Barthel Index, GMFCS, FMS etc.
10. Diagnostic Tests, utility & interpretation in relation to PMR
11. Therapeutic Exercises (including PNF & NDT)
12. Electro Therapy and Physical Modalities e.g., SWD, IFT, Ultrasound etc.
13. Electro diagnostic Medicine – EMG/NCV/Evoked potential studies/Audiometry
14. Pharmacotherapy in PMR
15. Gait and its Deviations, Gait Analysis
16. Orthotics: Principles of orthotic prescription, biomechanics
17. Prosthetics: Principles of prosthetic prescription, biomechanics
18. Wheel chairs, Seating Systems and Ambulatory Devices
19. Principles and scope of Occupational Therapy
20. Principles and scope of Physical therapy \
• Assessment and execution of exercise and physical modalities
21. Vocational and Psycho Social evaluation and rehabilitation
22. Rehabilitation of Patients with Amputations
23. Spasticity Management
• Pathophysiology, Medical Management, Corrective and Surgical Management,
Chemodenervation & Prescription of orthoses
24. Holistic Rehabilitation of Cerebral Palsy
25. Pediatric Rehabilitation including children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, learning disabilities
and multiple disabilities, etc.
26. Rehabilitation interventions in patients suffering from endocrinological / metabolic disorders /
metabolic syndromes, causing impairment, functional limitation or participation restriction
27. Rehabilitation of Patients with Neck and Back Pain
28. Rehabilitation of Patients with Arthritic & Rheumatological conditions
• Clinical evaluation, assessment of disability, impairment and functional limitation
• Comprehensive management including monitoring of disease control
29. Rehabilitation and management of Patients with Pain
• Pathophysiology, Comprehensive Management and Rehabilitation of painful conditions
including Neuropathic, musculoskeletal, somatic aspects, cancer pain, migraine, fibromyalgia,
myofacial pain, trigeminal neuralgia, glossopharyngeal neuralgia etc.
• Various peripheral & neuraxial blocks including clinical anatomy & rationale, Joint & soft tissue
• Chronic pain management, education & rehabilitation
30. Essentials of Occupational Health
30. Rehabilitation of Cumulative Trauma Disorders including common occupational disorders
31. Management & Rehabilitation of Musculoskeletal Conditions of Upper and Lower Limbs and
spine including infections, degenerative disorders, tendinopathies, and its sequelae, etc.
32. Rehabilitation of Patients with Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
• Introductions, Epidemiology and need; Models of Care
• Anatomy, Mechanics and Syndromes of Traumatic Injury
• Non-Traumatic SCI; Outcomes
• Acute Phase Management: Conservative & Surgical
• Comprehensive Rehabilitation
• Complications and their management
33. Stroke Rehabilitation
• Introduction, Pathophysiology and Risk Factors
• Comprehensive Rehabilitation in the acute, sub-acute and chronic phases
• Medical and therapeutic management of complications and Special Problems& needs
34. Rehabilitation of Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury
• Epidemiology, Prevention, Pathophysiology, Prognosis
• Comprehensive Rehabilitation in the acute, sub-acute and chronic phases
• Recent advances in Traumatic Brain Injury management and rehabilitation
36. Rehabilitation of Patients with other Neurologic Disorders
• Rehabilitation of Patients with Peripheral Neuropathies, nerve injuries
• Rehabilitation of Patients with Hansen’s Disease and anesthetic limbs
• Rehabilitation of plexopathies, Motor Neuron Diseases (MND)
• Rehabilitation of Patients with Poliomyelitis - Post Polio Residual Paralysis (PPRP) (conservative
and surgical management of deformities around each joint
• Rehabilitation of Patients with Diseases of Muscles & Myoneural Junction Muscular dystrophies,
Myopathies, Myasthenia gravis, polymyositis, dermatomyositis, etc.
• Rehabilitation of Patients with Movement Disorders and other neurodegenerative disorders, ataxia,
• Other Infective and Inflammatory disorders causing neurologic impairments necessitating
37. Rehabilitation of Patients with Neural Tube Defects rehabilitation, Long Term Complications
38. Neurogenic Bladder and Bowel Dysfunction & Management
39. Prevention and Management of Chronic Wounds
40. Speech and Hearing-Assessment and Rehabilitation
• Basic knowledge of hearing aids
• Types of speech disorders: Communication skills & interventions
• Basics of sign language
41. Rehabilitation of Swallowing Disorders
42. Visual Rehabilitation
• Common causes of blindness and low vision in India and its prevention
• Assistive devices / technology for the visually impaired
43. Assessment, counseling and interventions for Sexual Dysfunctions in persons with disabilities
44. Rehabilitation of patients with HIV/AIDS
45. Principles of rehabilitation of persons with mental retardation
46. Principles of rehabilitation of persons with mental illness
47. Management of sports injury
• Complete assessment of sports performance
• Treatment and medical rehabilitation of persons of sports injuries
• Taping and therapeutic exercises, Sports psychology & Post-injury rehabilitation
48. Principles and procedures in Burn Rehabilitation
49. Pulmonary Rehabilitation • General principles, Conditions like COPD, bronchiectasis, etc.
50. Cardiac Rehabilitation • General principles, Rehabilitation of Common cardiac conditions like MI, CHD, CMP, CCF, CAD, HT.
51. Vestibular Rehabilitation
52. Rehabilitation of patients with Peripheral Vascular Diseases
53. Geriatric Rehabilitation
54. Cancer Rehabilitation
• Principles of rehabilitation of skeletal neoplasms
• Rehabilitation of persons with long-term complications e.g., functional decline, radiation fibrosis, post-radiation weakness, myelitis etc.
• Management of lymphedema & cancer pain
55. Rehabilitation protocol of Joint Replacements and other orthopaedic surgeries.
56. Rehabilitation of Patients with Congenital Deformities of upper and lower extremities like radial club hand, CTEV, CDH, AGMC etc. and Spinal Deformities
57. Health Promotion and principles of lifestyle disorder management
• Lifestyle disease Prevention and management
• Management of obesity and its complications
• Importance and ways to promote physical activity
58. Women’s Health and Rehabilitation
• Pre- and post partum rehabilitation programs
• Post menopausal issues in rehabilitation and management of osteoporosis
59. Architectural Barriers, Environmental Modification
• Identification of barriers, accessibility of persons with disabilities and barrier free environment
60. Organ Transplantation and Rehabilitation
61. Rehabilitation in ICU and CCU setting
62. Medical emergencies in PMR
• Autonomic dysreflexia, Aspiration pneumonitis, DVT / PE, Urinary retention / obstruction, etc.
63. Palliative care / long-term care of terminally ill
64. Complementary and alternative medicine
65. Ethical practices in Rehabilitation
66. Evidence Based Rehabilitation
67. Research Methodology
• Basic understanding of research methodology
• Ability to identify research needs, formulate null hypothesis and interpret statistical analysis
68. Role of rehabilitation in Disaster Management
69. Quality assurance in PMR
70. Information & communication technology (ICT) and rehabilitation including telerehabilitation
71. Current Developments / Recent Advances in PMR
72. Teaching Methodology
73. Public health programme, State & National programs
For More Information Please Visit @ http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
Rehabilitation) Posts Written Test
For Latest & Large No. Of Jobs Opportunity Click Here
For More Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website is www.jobalert4u.in or you may direct access the website by clicking the given link below.
Click Here For " More Detail ”
For Any Suggestion or any query please drop any comment in comment box we will try to solve the problem.