RPSC Syllabus 2015 for Assistant Professor (Ophthalmology) Exam | Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)Written Exam Pattern 2015 For Assist. Proff. (Ophthalmology) Posts | RPSC Exam Pattern 2015 for Written examination 2015 for Posts Mention Below | Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Exam Pattern 2015 for Written Exam 2015 | Syllabus 2015 & Exam Scheme for Written Exam For RPSC 2015.
Exam Scheme, Paper Pattern, Qualifying Marks, Questions Pattern & Score Distribution. Visit Official Web Portal for any Information About Syllabus & Exam Scheme & Old Question Papers.
RPSC Assistant Professor ( Ophthalmology ) Syllabus 2015 Rajasthan PSC Assistant Professor ( Ophthalmology ) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015 RPSC Assistant Professor ( Ophthalmology ) Competitive Exam-2013 Syllabus Important Topics to Study.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will organize a written exam called Assistant Professor ( Ophthalmology ) Competitive Examination- for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor ( Ophthalmology ). Those applied candidates who are ignoramus about the scheme/ pattern and syllabi of this written exam and worry about their preparations. They may get the latest prescribed exam pattern and syllabus for the exam of Assistant Professor ( Ophthalmology ) from here.
Rajasthan PSC Exam Assistant Professor ( Ophthalmology ) Syllabus 2015 :- In this tough age the knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus is very important. If the candidates want to get success then he has to make preparations by proper planning. Curriculum that has to be considered for preparation. All the toppers of any recruitment 2015 suggests to make preparations according to exam pattern & syllabus topics. By Using Syllabus in preparations the appliers easily get success. where sample question and previous questions download links are provided. Download the RPSC Assistant Professor ( Ophthalmology ) Posts Exam Syllabus 2015 for the written examination which is available on this page we will provide direct link to access the Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015.
Exam Pattern : All the Appliers of Assistant Professor ( Ophthalmology ) are notified about Exam Pattern for the RPSC Assistant Professor ( Ophthalmology ) written Exam :-
Note :- Pattern of Question Paper
1. Written Exam Will be Objective type & with Multiple Choice
2. The Total Maximum Marks for question papers are 100
3. The Will 100 Number of Questions in Question Paper
4. Duration of Paper : Two Hours or 120 Minutes
5. All questions carry equal marks in question papers.
6. There will be Negative marking for each wrong answer.
RPSC Assistant Professor ( Ophthalmology ) Syllabus 2015 :- Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer Syllabus for Screening Test for the post of Assistant Professor - Medical & Health Department as under :-
1. Basic Anatomy of Eye.
2. Physiology of Eye.
3. Optics and Refraction of Eye.
4. Eyelids- Benign nodules and cysts, benign epidermal tumors, benign pigmented lesions, benign adnexal tumors, miscellaneous benign tumors, malignant tumors, disorders of lashes, allergic disorders, bacterial infections, viral infections, blepharitis, ptosis, ectropion, entropion, miscelleneous acquired disorders, cosmetic eyelid and peiocular surgery, congenital malformations.
5. Lacrimal Drainage System- Physiology, causes of a watering eye, evaluation, acquired obstruction, congenital obstruction, lacrimal surgery, chronic canaliculitis, dacryocystitis.
6. Orbit- Thyroid eye disease, infections, non-infective inflammatory disease, vascular malformations, carotis -cavernous fistula, cystic lesions, tumors, the anophthalmic socket, craniosynostoses.
7. Dry Eye Disorders- Definitions, physiology, classification, sjogren syndrome, clinical features, special investigations, treatment.
8. Conjunctiva- Basecterial conjunctivitis, viral conjunctivitis, allergic conjunctivitis, conjunctivitis in blistering mucocutaneous disease, miscellaneous conjunctivitis, degenerations.
9. Episclera and Sclera- Episcleritis, immune-mediated scleritis, infectious scleritis, scleral discoloration, blue sclera, miscellaneous conditions.
10. Lens- Acquired cataract, management of age-related cataract, newer techniques of cataract surgeries, congenital cataract, ectopia lentis, abnormalities of shape, latest development IOL designs. 2
11. Glaucoma- Tonometry, gonioscopy, evaluation of the optic nerve, imaging in glaucoma, perimetry, ocular hypertension, primary open-angle glaucoma, normal- pressure glaucoma, primary angle-closure glaucoma, classification of secondary glaucoma, pseudoexfoliation, pigment dispersion, neovascular glaucoma, inflammatory glaucoma, lens related glaucoma, traumatic glaucoma, iridocorneal endothelial sydrome, glaucoma in intraocular tumors, glaucoma in epithermal growth, glaucoma in iridoschisis, primary congenital glaucoma, iridocorneal dysgenesis, glaucoma in phacomatoses, glaucoma medications, newer antiglaucoma drugs, laser therapy, trabeculectomy, non-penetrating surgery, antimetabolities in filtration surgery, drainage shunts.
12. Cornea- The cornea: basic structure and function, limbal stem cell and its clinical application, ocular surface rehabilitation, examination and evaluation techniques of cornea, corneal blindness, epidemiology, infectious diseases of cornea, immunologic diseases of cornea, metabolic and congenital diseases of cornea, conjunctival corneal dysplasia and malignancy, corneal dystrophies and degeneration, corneal surgeries including emerging innovation, modern eye banking : Advances and challenges.
13. Retina- Retinal imaging and diagnosis, basic sciences related to retina, genetics in relation to retina, hereditary retinal and choroidal disease, macular dystrophies, retinal vascular diseases, age related macular disease, inflammatory and infective diseases of retina and choroid, retinal detachment including newer treatment modalities, surgeries of vitreous and retina, tumors of retina and choroid, endophthalmitis, artificial vision.
14. Uveal Tissue- Classification of uveitis, immune mechanism in eyes, clinical features, special investigations, principles of treatment, role of immunosuppressants in uveitis, intermediate uveitis, uveitis in spondyloarthropathies, uveitis in juvenile arthritis, uveitis in bowel disease, uveitis in renal disease, sarcoidosis, behcet syndrome, toxoplasmosis, toxocariasis, miscellaneous parasitic uveitis, uveitis in immuno deficiency syndrome, miscellaneous viral uveitis, fungal uveitis, bacterial uveitis, white dot syndromes, primary sttomal choroidits, miscellaneous anterior uveitis, miscellaneous posterior uveitis.
15. Ocular Tumors - Benign epibulbar tumors, malignant and premalignant epibulbar tumors, iris tumors, iris cysts, ciliary body tumors, tumors of the choroid, neural retinal tumors, vascular retinal tumors, primary intraocular lymphoma, tumors of the retinal pigment epithelium, paraneoplastic syndromes.
16. Strabismus- Amblyopia, clinical evaluation, heterophoria, vergence abnormalities, esotropia, exotropia, special syndromes, alphabet patterns, surgery.
17. Neuro-Opthalmology- Neuroimaging, optic nerve, pupillary reactions, chiasm, retrochiasmal pathways, ocular motor nerves, supranuclear disorders of ocular motility, nystagmus, carotid stenosis, intracranial aneurysms, ocular myopathies, neurofibromatosis, migraine, facial spasm.
18. Ocular Pharmacology.
19. Trauma- Eyelid trauma, orbital fractures, trauma to the globe, chemical injuries.
20. Causes and Prevention of Blindness including NPCB & Vision 2020.
21. Ocular manifestations of Systematic diseases eg. Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, AIDS, Renal Disorders, Thyroid, Diseases and others.
For More Information Please Visit @ http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
For Latest & Large No. Of Jobs Opportunity Click Here
For More Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website is www.jobalert4u.in or you may direct access the website by clicking the given link below.
Click Here For " More Detail ”
For Any Suggestion or any query please drop any comment in comment box we will try to solve the problem.