Directions: Read the given passage and answer the questions that follow.
On clear moonless evenings when it is completely dark, you can sometimes see a faint glow from the horizon. It is called the zodiacal light as it runs along the zodiac, the constellation through which the planets appear to travel. This glow is sunlight, reflected off dust particles in the solar system it is brightest near the sun, so it is best visible after sunset or before dawn, when the sun is just far enough below the horizon to leave the sky completely dark.
1. According to this passage the zodiac is a________
a. Collection of sun signs
2. The zodiacal light can be seen only on_____
a. Moonless nights
b. Starry Nights
c. Moonless evenings
d. Alternate days
Directions: Choose the best word from the given options to complete the sentence.
1. Passing gravy through a ________removes lumps.
2. The politician’s poor behaviour was overlooked because of his
3. The latest novel in the series opened with a _________ of the previous books.
4. Salt is a __________ ingredient in the preparation of any type of food.
Download Latest Recruitment 2015 Opportunities Click Here
For More Information or latest updates Please visit our official website regularly & you may get the information about latest vacancy, latest recruitment, notification, latest result, answer key & many other aspect of life. Our official website is www.jobalert4u.in or you may direct access the website by clicking the given link below.
Click Here For " More Detail ”
For Any Suggestion or any query please drop any comment in comment box we will try to solve the problem.